ENT Patient Education
The Medical Staff of Princeton Eye and Ear are here to help you. We are providing these educational pages for the benefit of all visitors to our website. We have included a wide range of Otolaryngology topics for you which will give the reader a better understanding of ear, nose, and throat disorders and the procedures that are available.
If you have further questions please contact one of our locations and we will gladly answer your questions.
Please read our legal disclaimer before reviewing this information. Any information provided on this website should not be considered medical advice or a substitute for consultation with our physicians. If you have a medical problem, please contact us for diagnosis and treatment.
ENT Resource Links
The following external links are provided for our website visitors to add more in-depth education materials than is contained within our website. The content on these websites has been previously screened and recommended by our company, but we cannot take any responsibility for the content you may find therein and is the property of each individual website operating under their own copyright and privacy rules.
Mid-Level Provider Sites
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Texas Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Speech Pathology Sites
- The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- National Spasmodic Dysphonia Association
- Dysphagia Resource Center
- VitalStim® Home Page
- The Voice Problem Website